Sunday 13 September 2015

5 Favorite Bloggers..!

Social media is a big platform to inspire people, communicate and share one’s experiences, opinions and thoughts to the masses. I have a handful of blogs saved in my bookmarks and I really enjoy reading them all, but there are a special few that make my heart flutter when I see a new post. I follow them devotedly and take tips from them on how to get my life in order and keep myself aware of the things happening in the world outside. And of course, stating the obvious, taking fashion and beauty tips, finding the most exotic restaurants in town and go places.

So, here the list of my favorite bloggers: -

1. Kayture by Kristina Bazan

  


Kristina Bazan, 21, a Swiss Blogger, influencer, model, stylist, creative director, and most recently: a singer. She has an impressive reach and a major presence on Instagram with about 1.1 million likes. The most impressive thing about her is that at a very young age, she has achieved something that most people can’t. This inspires me to look up to her as an icon. Also, she possesses the European elegance and a luxurious style, by wearing and working with a selective variety of high end brands, ranging from Louis Vuitton, Dolce&Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent and Dior to Mango, Guess, and Jimmy Choo. She stood out from the crowd by being one of the world’s first influencers to partner with high luxury brands including Chopard, Piaget and Cartier, and attending exclusive events such as the Cannes Film Festival, and the Spirit Awards. By focusing on editorial-quality posts, Kayture has gained a unique reputation in the fashion industry, and was featured on major magazines like Vogue, GQ and Cosmopolitan.
In addition, perpetually travelling all over the world, she shares her frenzy for fashion, beauty and lifestyle with millions, opening a window to her luxurious and colorful world.

2. Song of Style by Aimee Song



Aimee Song, 28, is a Los Angeles based Interior Designer/Blogger who initially began writing about interior design but later diversified and started blogging about different genres like fashion, beauty, travel, health and fitness. What I like about her blog is that she shows a wide variety in her posts, her style of writing is extremely engaging and I personally love her straightforward street-style shots and simple laid back outfits that seem comfortable and classy at the same time. She also has an incredible reach on social media platforms and I occasionally follow her Youtube channel where one can get the perfect styling and beauty tips.


3. Neginmirsalehi.com by Negin Mirsalehi

     
                                
Negin Mirsalehi, a personal-style Dutch blogger known for her fabulous closet, her fondness for Valentino Rock studs and Céline sunglasses, and her flawless Disney princess head of hair that have always attracted me. Negin describes her style as mostly casual chic. Looking at her pleasing photographs in the world’s most exotic destinations, it is hard to disagree. Yes, her looks are quite casual, yet there is always that touch of exquisite elegance that makes each of the ensembles more outstanding. She admits changing her style from time to time. For instance, she might wear a super romantic frock today and then go for an edgy look the next day. Her blog is immensely delightful and her particular style of blogging -- photo-heavy posts featuring beautiful outfits and model poses has always influenced me as a reader.


4. The Style and Pepper Blog by Jessie



“Style & Pepper is the space where I share creative advice for a flavorful life, and I truly hope that it can be a source of inspiration & encouragement to the lives of those around me.  Feel free pull up a chair while you read about “the why” behind what I do, and I’m looking forward to giving you a little glimpse behind the scenes!”

Well, if one follows the Style & Pepper blog, it would be really hard for them to disagree with the statement written above.  Jessie is a New York based blogger who runs this extremely informative blog in a fun and creative way. She shares her own personal style, DIY posts, healthy cooking tips, adventures as a style expert & much more. Her style of writing is also extremely engaging.


5. The Style Edge by Santoshi Shetty


The Style Edge by Santoshi Shetty, based in India, is like a visual diary wherein she posts about her daily style and looks.
“As an Architecture student, I have grown to love design. In architecture school I have learnt to experiment with my spaces, this has also helped me immensely with my personal style.”
The Style Edge is a personal style blog wherein the blogger shares how as a student one can stick to budget, restyle outfits and still create looks that are perky and fun. This, according to me, is one of the best things about the blog. It is a good place for getting quick style tips that can easily fit into one’s budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment